The Art Therapy Alliance embraces social media and connection on-line to promote art therapy, the work of art therapists, and build community.
The Art Therapy Alliance network can be found here:
- LinkedIn– Over 10,000 professionals, students and 13 subgroups make up the largest networking forum on this professional social media site for discussing contemporary and relevant art therapy topics, issues, and news;
- Facebook-Over 30,000 fans stay connected to current news and happenings about art therapy and related topics here on FB;
- Pinterest– Check out The Art Therapy Alliance’s visual pin board featuring images, news, & ideas inspired by the spirit of art therapy, social media, community, and art for well-being;
- Polyvore– This group was created on the site Polyvore for Art Therapy Alliance members to submit their works of art created with this on-line application;
- Tumblr– Connect to The Art Therapy Alliance on Tumblr